Event Location: Online
Title: Design Thinking Interview
Description: Zean Macfarlane was invited by one of the Universities students to be a guest speaker for the design thinking event. Questions asked included:
1) What key life experiences have formed who you are today?
2) How did you become passionate and involved in design?
3) What are your core values and how are they reflected in your practice?
4) What is your design process? (including design thinking, visualization, and realization)
5) How do you collaborate with other individuals to realize your impactful work?
6) Where is design going?
7) What are the biggest challenges you face?
8) What advice would you give to a young student?